Sponsorship / Become a patron
There are two easy ways to financially support us online. Become a patron on Liberapay:
Or make a one-off donation through PayPal:
(Note: If you would like to donate anonymously, you will need to do this through Liberapay, choosing the option to pay via Stripe; choose to pay an amount as low or high as you want on a yearly basis)
Why support us
We create opportunities for local developers to learn and exchange ideas across different technologies and experience levels. Our activities help our members to:
- Learn new technical skills
- Give newcomers the chance to speak to, and learn from, experienced developers
- Discuss technical problems with their peers
- Foster team working abilities
- Build self-reliance and motivation
- Find out about emerging technologies or opportunities
- Support us with a regular sponsorship to cover ongoing expenses, e.g. admin costs and learning materials.
- Sponsor a single event by meeting the cost of pizzas and refreshments or providing a venue.
In return, we will highlight your support to our members and, for regular contributors, will feature your logo and support prominently on our website and in communications with members (e.g. Meetup invitations). We can also alert members to job openings.
If you’d like to explore these, or other, options we’d be delighted to discuss them further with you. Please contact us on email@example.com.